Monday, April 13, 2009

More Info

Hello,
I'm glad some people have messaged me about the broadcast.
It's funny because I don't watch TV too much but I have all these Cable Channels, I spend most of my time web browsing.

Some Issues:

Quality- I am still trying to figure this out, I see that some broadcasts have really good quality and others have really bad. I believe my issue is that since I am working on a wireless network the broadcast is not as well as it can be. I have to stop my broadcast sometimes so I can restart my computer.

Programs- I don't watch TV too much so that's why I'm taking requests but someone suggested what I should air so I'm developing a TV schedule.

Communication- People have been speaking to me in Spanish and Japanese. I know very little of each language so I'm sorry if I take a long time to reply to you. And also I address people by the KTV tag they have, only broadcasters have distinguished names.

No comments:

Post a Comment