Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome to MPGTV

What do you want to watch?

Hello,

I just started this blog so that I can take requests for my Keyhole TV broadcast.
My broadcast is live TV not copied, pirated, or even recorded it's LIVE through my cable service provider from my cable box to my computer and I am sharing it with you.

You can View a TV Channel Listing:
http://tv.yahoo.com/
Head to TV listings set up...
- Zipcode:19146
-Service: Cable
-Comcast Cable Communications - Philadelphia Area 1 - Digital

I have all local channels and major network channels, then movie channels such as HBO, Showtime, and Stars. I do not have Cinemax Channels because they are lame and usually you can find the same movies on demand.

*On Demand is great and free for me so if there is a movie or a show not on TV at the time I can check to see if it's On Demand.

I live in Eastern Standard Time Zone.
I'll make this page more fancy and throw together some visuals another time.
I will work on making my broadcast quality better once I figure out why it's so laggy.

If you have a request I'll do my best to honor it.

Contact me at mechanicalpencilgirl@live.com for questions or comments.
You can also just leave them in the comment section of this blog.
I can also be found on instant messengers:
Aim- HoshiGeisuka
MSN- hoshikonoyume@hotmail.com
Skype- Mechanicalpencilgirl

====================================================================

日本語 Through translator for now.




6 comments:

  1. Sadly....I'm only broadcasting American channels.You'll have to try to communicate with one of the Japanese broadcasters for Japanese channels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Hope you don't mind me deleting my other posts. Force of habit. Feel free to delete this one, too. Oh yeah, I only realized that you were broadcasting American channels when the audio came back. Thought it was a Japanese-dubbed show. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. こんにちは!!
    いつも番組を見せていただいてます
    これからもたくさん放送して下さい

    映画やドラマが好きです
    SF、アクション、サスペンス、ホラー、ドキュメンタリー、いろんな映画が好きです

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK!
    私はSF、アクション、サスペンス、ホラー、ドキュメンタリー、いろんな映画がはっきいます。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 先ほどはMTV見せていただいてありがとうございます=)
    これからMTV専門で見れたらいいなと思ってます!
    以前は何年もアメリカに住んでたのですが家族の転勤で日本に住んでます。
    アメリカのMTV見たいのでお願いします。

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for let me watch MTV show from japan! it was awesome...
    i hope i can watch MTV everyday. i'm very addicted of MTV!lol
    i use to live in US but now i live in japan wit my family...
    anyway i appreciate =]

    ReplyDelete